- 4 min read
- January 23, 2019
eCommerce businesses in Singapore have struggled for a long time dealing with manual errors in their eCommerce operations. Manual errors in eCommerce are also the significant reasons to curtailed efficiency in total and failures in the fulfillment process which leads to enormous ancillary cost for brands, retailer, distributors and service providers.
To keep on being profitable as a business or to make more profits than before, it has become necessary for you to cope up with the pace in which technology is growing. Introduction of hi-tech software for procurement and supply chain to support your eCommerce business has automated all the process and has reduced the chances of error caused by human intervention.
What is Automation?
Let us walk through some primary reasons to make it clear for you to understand why it is important to integrate latest technology with your eCommerce business to perform error-free eCommerce operations are.
- The principal reason is that it gives you a quick return on investment. The initial setup cost is covered soon because automation increases the rate at which operation is executed.
- Software integration with eCommerce business or warehouse you own eliminates manual data entry thus eradicating the chances of human-made mistakes in eCommerce. The teams that used to dedicate their entire work hours in entering data can focus on more productive work to increase the profitability in your business.
- Automation software tracks the inventory flow systematically. It helps in updating the product’s listing according to their unique SKU number once it is sold from any channel in the marketplace or with the arrival of new stock in the inventory. This helps you in lowering down the manual errors in eCommerce and avoid overselling.
- It Improves your product information leading to improvement of quality and reliability. Your customers eagerly look forward to detailed information on any product and automation ensures a precise and continual update and revision of the report of any given product to be listed on the online store. The software are smart enough to learn about the specifications and requires decidedly less human involvement.
- Automation process streamlines the multi-level functions of any fulfillment operation. From issuing an automatic picking ticket to successfully dispatching the order and managing returns significantly lowers the amount of time consumed. Your customers get fast delivery and this raises the impression of your eCommerce brand and thus you get a chance to win a loyal customer.
- The best part of automation is targeted marketing. Automated software tracks your inventory, sales and manages the customer relationship. The software collects the data according to the customer’s shopping interest. The marketing team can analyze the data and create marketing campaigns accordingly. Your marketing team can create various promotional campaigns update the software and promotional offers can be sent later to the customers automatically encouraging them to shop something they need or like.
Automated software applications such as multichannel selling management platforms and eCommerce Warehouse Management Systems can enable you to streamline your end-to-end eCommerce operations across multiple channels. Such powerful platforms can not only help you enjoy 100% error-free operations across all the channels but also boost revenue significantly. Automation software reduces the mistakes in eCommerce business and helps you achieve your organizational goals.
Subscribe & Get Smart Online Selling Updates
Get the best online selling tips & techniques delivered right into your inbox…!